Vision is central to your presence and creativity.
He describes--in a tenderly gentle way--the different kinds of eyes we may use to engage (or not engage) the world:
- The fearful eye, which sees all as threatening;
- The greedy eye, which sees everything as something to be possessed;
- The judgmental eye, which separates and compares;
- The resentful eye, which begrudges others what they have;
- The indifferent eye, which holds control and distance;
- The inferior eye, which sees everyone else as greater;
- The loving eye, to which everything is real.
May we know today that our seeing is a sacred, creative act and that as we look upon the world with love we are blessing it, and it, us. :)