May your gathering this holiday--no matter where you are or who you're with--be filled with divine peace:
- P for experiencing the continual Presence of God
- E for the Everlasting Love God has for us
- A for a sense of Angelic Protection and Companionship
- C for the Care and Kindness we share with others
- E for a sense of Eternity, which we are living in this moment and all moments.
This holiday, we have much to be thankful for, but to my way of thinking, nothing beats this: We have a God who loves us, who seeks us, who desires our companionship and walks with us through every day, circumstance, trial, and blessing. May we open our hearts to receive a full understanding of this greatest gift and remember, in gratitude, to offer it freely to each other.
Blessings on your holiday!